|3 tbs||Cooking for Fun Organic Turkish olive oil extra virgin|
|1 small||onion, chopped|
|1 small||stalk celery, chopped/td>|
|1 medium||carrot, finely grated salt|
|2 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|1 tsp||Tops white sesame seeds|
|1 cup||barbecue sauce cup Waitrose frozen peas, thawed|
|1 cup||canned Lentils, drained and rinsed cup breadcrumbs|
|2 tsp||TOPS soy sauce|
|2 large||egg whites|
|6 soft||My Choice hamburger buns, split|
|2 tsp||parsley, chopped|
- Heat 2 tbs olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, celery, carrot and a pinch of salt ; cook, stirring occasionally, until golden. Add the garlic, sesame seeds, 2 tbs barbecue sauce cook until the mixture dries out.
- In food processor, pulse cooked peas, beans, breadcrumbs, soy sauce, egg whites, parsley, salt and the cooked vegetable until well mixed.
- Form into six 4-inch-wide, 1/2-inch-thick patties and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover and refrigerate until firm, 1 to 4 hours.
- Heat the remaining 1 tsp olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook the patties until golden brown, about 6 minutes per side.
- Serve the patties on the buns; top with the remaining 2 tbs barbecue sauce.