|500 g.||Australian beef tenderloin|
|1||Red onion, cut into 8 wedges|
|1||White onion, cut into 8 wedges|
|4||Cocktail kebab skewers|
|1 tbs||My Choice honey|
|2 tbs||Soy sauce|
- Cut steak into 1.5 inches chunks and marinate with soy sauce, honey and sherry in
plastic bag for overnight.
- Weave a chunk of meat alternately with red onion and white onion onto each skewer.
- Grill skewers on well-oiled hot griddle pan until cooked and charred. Serve immediately.
|1½ cups||Cooking for Fun, Utake and Shimeji mushrooms, finely chopped|
|2 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|1||dried chili, chopped|
|4 slices||French bread|
|Cooking for Fun extra virgin olive oil|
|a spring of thyme, leaves|
|a spring of parsley, leaves|
|salt and pepper|
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Pour olive oil and add mushrooms to stir-fry.
- Add chopped garlic, thyme and parsley. Season with salt, pepper and dried chili. Stirfry until the mushrooms are tender.
- When the mushrooms are cooked for 3-4 minutes, add butter, squeezed lemon and stir to mix.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water and cook until the sauce is simmered; remove from the heat and set aside.
- Toast bread; spread butter and put mushroom mixture with sauce on top. Garnish the bread with parsley before serving.