|3||spring onions, crushed|
|1 tbsp||black pepper|
|2 tsps||vegetable oil|
|fish sauce, sugar, pepper|
|2 cups||medium-vermicelli noodles|
|6||Cooking for fun white shrimps, peeled and deveined with tails|
|6 pieces||squid, cut|
|6 pieces||sea bass fish, cut|
|1||cilantro, finely sliced|
|1||spring onion, finely sliced|
|1||culantro, finely sliced|
|bean sprouts, basil leaves, chilli powder lemon, squeezed, fried shallot|
- Heat oil in a pot over a medium heat. When it is heated, add onion, shallots, spring onions, star anises, cinnamon, black pepper, ginger, galangal, and cilantro roots to stir-fry until all ingredients are softened and aroma is diffused.
- Add stock in the pot. Season with fish sauce and pepper. Set aside.
- In another pot, boil water. Bring noodles to cook; set aside in a serving bowl.
- Boil shrimps, squids, and fish in the stock pot until well cooked. Place them in the serving bowl with cooked noodles. add seasoned stock in the bowl.
- Sprinkle the bowl with fried shallots, sliced spring onions, parsley. Enjoy with bean sprouts and basil leaves.
- Serve with condiments: chili powder, squeezed lemon, fish sauce and sugar.