Fried Salmon with Mushroom Sauce
|350 ml||whipping cream|
|175 ml||white wine|
|300 g||Shimeji mushrooms, sliced|
|1 tsp||parsley, chopped|
|1 tbsp||lemon, squeezed|
|800 g||salmon fillet|
|8 fillets||lemon, squeezed|
- Heat a pan over a medium heat; add 1 tsp butter and stir in mushrooms and shallot add white wine and let it boil and leave to simmer until the mixture reaches 2/3.
- Add cream in the mixture and let it boil. add parsley; stir constantly until thickened and covered backside of a spoon. Season with salt and lemon. Pour the mixture in a bowl; cover it with plastic wrap. Set aside to cool.
- Wash salmon; debone and dry it. Bring salmon to cook with oil in a pan over a medium heat. Grill the salmon on its skin in the pan until it is crispy and golden or about 5 minutes.
- Turn the salmon to the other side. Grill until well cooked. Season with lemon and salt.
- Cut the salmon into 4 pieces. arrange them in 4 servings. Accompany each serving plate with mushroom sauce. Garnish with parsley or dill.