|200 g||uncooked Cooking for Fun organic hom mali rice|
|1 pkg||Prima Taste chicken rice paste|
|220 ml||water (you may adjust the amount of water)|
|1||chickenbreast with skin 1 cucumber|
|2 tbsp||ginger, chopped|
|2 tbsp||garlic, chopped|
|2 tbsp||bird eye chili, chopped|
|1 tbsp||fermented soybean sauce|
|1 tsp||lime juice|
|1 tbsp||dark sweet soy sauce|
- Wash uncooked rice until water is clear and drain well.
- Pour rice, Prima Taste chicken rice paste and water into rice cooker.
- While the rice is cooking, boil chicken breast with skin in boiling water with a big pinch of salt until cooked.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together.
- When the rice is cooked, serve it on the plate. Slice the chicken breast into 0.5 cm thick and put beside the rice. Serve with sliced cucumber and the sauce.