Chicken and Mushroom Pot Pie
|4 tbs||Unsalted butter|
|200 g||Chicken loin, cut into bite size|
|2 tbsp||All purpose flour|
|1 can||Amy’s Cream Mushroom Soup|
|¼ cup||Whipping Cream|
|1 tbsp||Chopped parsley|
|150 g||Waitrose frozen puff pastry|
- Heat butter in skillet on medium heat and saute chopped onion until translucent.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and dust with flour until well coated. Then add the chicken loin and cook until nicely brown outside.
- Add canned mushroom soup and whipping cream. Bring to boil until soup is thickened.
- Meanwhile roll puff pastry into 2mm thick and cut into a little bit larger size of serving cup.
- At last, add chopped parsley in the soup. Ladle the soup in the serving cup. Cover the puff pastry and enclose well. Bush with egg yolk.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180 ํC in the oven. Until the pastry is puff up and golden brown. Serve immediately.