|4 pcs||120g beef sirloin steak|
|4 tbs||Hengstenberg mustard|
|16 pcs||My Choice smoked bacon|
|1 cup||picked cucumber|
|1||My Choice onion, diced|
|1||carrot, 1cm sliced|
|3 cups||beef stock|
|2 tbs||cold butter|
|2 tbs||chopped parsley|
- Pound beef sirloin steaks with meat tenderizer into 1 cm thin.
- Spread a tablespoon of mustard on each steak.
- Slice half of pickle cucumber into 0.5 cm thick and reserve the rest whole.
- Place bacon, onion and the sliced pickle on each steak. Then put 3-4 whole pickle in the middle and form into a roll. Use toothpick to hold the roll together
- In skillet, melt butter over heat then place the rolls and fry until browned.
- Pour beef stock, add in carrot and simmer for an hour until the rolls are tender.
- Take the rolls from the stock and keep warm. Reduce the stock until thicker. Stir in cold butter and chopped parsley at last.
- Arrange sauerkraut and mashed potato on the plate. Place the roll, sauce and carrot over. Serve immediately.