Tapioca Pearl with Coconut Cream and Cantaloupe
|2 cups||Central Food Hall mineral water|
|¼ cup||Tapioca pearls|
|½ cup||sugar Pinch salt|
- Rinse Tapioca pearls with water through sieve. Bring water to boil in a large pot. Boil Tapioca pearls until cooked through and translucent. Add sugar, stir well and remove from the heat.
- In a saucepan, bring milk, sugar and salt to simmer until sugar is all dissolved. Remove from the heat and cool down.
- Use cantaloupe scooper to obtain cantaloupe balls.
- Spoon Tapioca pearls in glasses, pour the milk syrup over and garnish with cantaloupe balls.
- This could be served both hot or cold.