|1 cup||caster sugar|
|1 tsp||vanilla extract|
|1 tsp||white vinegar|
|2 cups||whipping cream|
|3 pieces||Tops canned peach in syrup, slice|
|2||plums, stoned and sliced|
|½ cup||strawberries, halved|
- Preheat oven to 120 ํC. Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper.
- Place egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually add caster sugar a little at a time until thick and glossy. Fold in vanilla, cornflour and white vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tray and, using a spatula, form into a small disc shape. Place in preheated oven and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and allow the pavlova to cool for 2 hours.
- Whip cream until medium peaks form and spread over the cooled pavlova. Decorate with peach, plum and strawberries.