|6||Cooking for Fun egg yolks|
|3 sheets||Gelatin, soaked, bloomed, melted|
|250 g||Mascarpone cheese|
|45 ml||Coffee liqueur (Kahlua)|
|15 g||My Choice Colombia instant coffee|
|24 pcs||WR Sponge fingers|
|Cocoa powder for dusting|
- In a sauce pan, bring water and sugar to boil until it reaches 117 ํC. Pour the hot syrup in the egg yolk while beating in stand mixer with whisk attachment.
- Add the melted gelatin. Beat until the egg mixture is cold. Add mascarpone cheese and Kahlua in on low speed until there are no lumps.
- In new cold mixing bowl, whisk the whipping cream until it forms soft peak. Then fold the cheese mixture, whipped cream and vanilla together.
- Mix the instant coffee, sugar and water together. Soak the biscuits just for a few seconds. Put the biscuits in the serving glass and spoon the cheese mixture over. Do 3 layers of this order.
- Chill it in the fridge for 4 hours to overnight. Dust cocoa powder before serving.