Chinese egg tarts
|1 package||Waitrose puff pastry|
|600 ml||Whipping cream|
|4||Cooking for Fun eggs|
- Roll Waitrose puff pastry into 2 mm. thick, line tart shells and trim excess edges.
- Preheat oven at 200 ํC.
- To make custard filling, in a saucepan, bring cream to simmer.
- Meanwhile in a mixing bowl. Beat egg and sugar with a whisk just until sugar dissolved.
- Pour hot cream into egg mixture, stir well and sieve the mixture into another mixing bowl with ice water bath under.
- When custard filling is cold, pour the filling in the prepared tart shells and bake at 180 ํC for 20 minutes or until the custard is set.