Black Forest Cake
|1 box||Betty Crocker Devil’s food cake, Chocolate flavor My Choice Ecuador instant coffee instead of water as shown on cake mix package vegetable oil and eggs as shown on cake mix package|
|1/2 cup||cherry liquor|
|1 jar||cherry in syrup, drain syrup off|
|2 cups||dark chocolate, shaved with peeler|
|1 cup||My Choice fresh cherry|
- Preheat oven at 175 ํC and grease the cake mould.
- Follow instruction on the cake package. Bake at 175 ํC for 30-35 minutes. Remove the cake from the mould and let the cake cool down on wire rack. Slice horizontally in half.
- Meanwhile, whip cold whipping cream and icing sugar in cold mixing bowl with whisk until firm peak form and keep cold.
- On cake turn table, place first layer of cake and brush cherry liquor on the cake. Evenly spread whipped cream on first layer and arrange cherries over whipped cream. Spread another layer of whipped cream, then place second layer of cake over. Brush remaining cherry liquor and mask all over the cake with the remaining whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with dark chocolate shavings to all cover whipped cream layer. Decorate with fresh cherries.
- Weave a chunk of meat alternately with red onion and white onion onto each skewer.
- Grill skewers on well-oiled hot griddle pan until cooked and charred. Serve immediately.