Spinach Fettucine with Shrimp Green Curry Sauce
|200 g||Cooking for Fun spinach fettuccine pasta|
|10||Cooking for Fun white shrimps, peeled and deveined with tails, XL|
|2 tbsp||green curry paste|
|½ cup||coconut milk|
|1 tbsp||palm sugar|
|2 tbsp||fish sauce|
|red pepper chilli, sliced|
|Cooking for Fun olive oil|
- Cook spinach fettuccine in a boiling water with a pinch of salt according to instruction on a pack. when it is well cooked, strain, mix with olive oil, and set aside.
- Marinate shrimps with salt, pepper and olive oil. Set aside.
- Heat a saucepan over a medium heat. add a small portion of oil and place shrimps to grill until well cooked. Set aside.
- In another saucepan, sauteé green curry paste with a dash of oil over a medium heat until the scent diffuses.pour coconut milk, add small eggplants, peas, and then season with fish sauce and palm sugar. Mix well then add basil and pepper chilli. Stir to combine and turn off the heat.
- Place fettuccine and grilled shrimps on a plate. Spoon with curry sauce. garnish with pepper chilli before serving