Spaghetti with Namya Salmon
|35 g||sundried chilli, soaked|
|5 leaves||kaffir lime|
|½||kaffir lime, peeled for skin|
|1 tbsp||salted shrimp paste|
|1 cup||coconut cream|
|7 cups||coconut milk|
|5 tbsp||fish sauce|
|3 ½ tbsp||palm sugar|
|1 pack||Cooking for Fun spaghetti|
- Boil water in a pot over a medium heat. add in sundried chilli, garlic, lemongrass, galangal, fingerroot, shallot, kaffir lime leaves and skin. When water is boiled, add salmon to cook.
- When all herbs are cooked and softened, remove them from the pot and set aside. once salmon is well cooked, blend it together with herb ingredients; add salted shrimp paste in the mixture and blend again until it is well mixed.
- In another pot, cook the blended chilli mixture with coconut cream over a medium heat until the cream becomes greasy. Then, add coconut milk and season with fish sauce, salt, and taste. If the soup is too thick, add water. leave the soup to boil and remove from heat. Set aside.
- In another pot, boil water over a medium heat; add a pinch of salt and bring spaghetti to cook according to instruction on a pack. Once spaghetti is welled cooked, rinse it under iced water and mix it with olive oil.
- Place spaghetti in a plate; spoon the soup over and garnish with a spring of basil. accompany with choice of vegetable and hard boiled water before serving.