Baked Salmon with Hollandaise sauce
|16 stalks||asparagus, peeled|
|1||potato, thinly sliced|
|4 pieces||200g skinless salmon fillet salt and pepper|
|4||Cooking for Fun bay leaves|
|1 tbs||dried thyme|
|¼ cup||Cooking for Fun extra virgin olive oil|
|½ cup||fish stock|
|4 pieces||of large baking paper|
|1 package||of Gravox Hollandaise Sauce|
- Blanch asparagus and potato slices in boiling
salted water for only 1 minute and put directly
into iced water.
- On baking paper, bed some blanched potato
slices and 4 stalks of asparagus on each paper,
place salmon fillet on top and season with salt
and pepper. Place bay leaf, thyme, and a lemon
slice, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and
2 tablespoon of fish stock and enclose well in to
half moon shape.
- Bake the salmons in preheated oven at 180 ํC
for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile heat Gravox Hollandaise sauce by
follow instruction behind the package.
- Serve immediately in baking paper with
Hollandaise sauce aside.Cut steak into 1.5 inches chunks and marinate with soy sauce, honey and sherry in
plastic bag for overnight.